Franklin Lakes, N.J.
2016 RANK: 8
Fiscal year ending: Sept. 30, 2016
Vincent Forlenza, chairman & CEO; Thomas Polen, president; Gary Cohen EVP & president, global health; Alexandre Conroy, EVP & president, Europe, EMA & Americas; James Lim, EVP & president, greater Asia; Alberto Mas, EVP & president, life sciences; Christopher Reidy, EVP, CFO & chief administrative officer; Nabil Shabshab, EVP, strategic planning & chief marketing officer; Jeffrey Sherman, EVP & general counsel; Stephen Sichak, EVP, integrated supply chain; Ellen Strahlman, EVP, R&D & CMO; Linda Tharby, EVP & chief HR officer; Pierre Boisier, EVP & chief quality officer; Linda Peters, EVP & chief regulatory officer; Richard Pierle, EVP & CIO
Becton, Dickinson through its BD Medical business segment produces a wide array of medical technologies for health providers. BD Medical has four major business units:
- Diabetes Care makes syringes, pen needles and IV sets;
- Medication and Procedural Solutions offers needles, syringes and intravenous catheters for medication delivery – and much more;
- Medication Management Solutions makes intravenous medication safety and infusion therapy delivery systems;
- Pharmaceutical Systems creates refillable drug delivery systems for pharmaceutical companies.
Plans for a $24 billion merger with C. R. Bard, expected to close this year, should make BD even more of a major presence in the medical device industry.
* Revenues from Becton, Dickinson’s medical segment.
You may also like: