3Shape, a global leader in 3D scanners and dental CAD/CAM software solutions, releases Dental System 2016 – the latest version of its industry CAD software for dental professionals.
Dental System 2016 introduces new and improved applications and workflows, as well as a completely rewritten software for impression scanning to eliminate steps in the dental lab workflow. The new Dental System 2016 also saves time for lab technicians by making designing faster and more intuitive for simpler to more advanced cases as well as increasing software reliability.
Dental System 2016 introduces new features like ground-breaking impression scanning. The 2016 version of the impression scanning application eliminates a dental lab’s need for pouring gypsum models and other manual steps in the workflow.
All 3Shape dental lab scanners can now scan analog impressions and skip directly to CAD design: a workflow step-saver that can reduce crown turnaround time by nearly one day. The 3Shape D2000 and D1000 lab scanner models however, feature multi-line scanning technology – for a more-detailed and optimal impression scanning.
3Shape Dental System 2016 highlights:
- Ground-breaking impression scanning software – Scan each side of a triple tray in less than 30 seconds and single trays in 75 seconds.
- New functionality accelerates 3Shape D500, D1000 and D2000 lab scanners performance and speed
- Increased stability for large cases such as implant bridges
- Integration with TRIOS and 3rd party IOS
- Robust crown design engine for fast and intuitive design
- RealView with 2D Overlay
- Easily work on advanced cases such as RPDs and full dentures
3Shape includes LABcare with all Dental System subscriptions. LABcare ensures 3Shape users that they continuously receive the latest technology through annual software releases such as Dental System 2016. In addition to upgrades, LABcare includes access to the 3Shape support network, as well as training channels such as webinars, videos and more.