The full line of Ductless fume hoods from Air Science protects personnel and the environment from toxic or volatile chemicals so that you can concentrate on what matters most: your work. Continuous airflow across the work surface draws contamination away from the user, recycling clean air back into the laboratory.
These ductless fume hoods provide energy savings, safety and convenience and are available in a variety of configurations, including mobile, polypropylene, downflow, classroom, ECO/green, nanoparticle containment and custom designs.
Advanced ductless carbon filtration technology offers a safe, high performance alternative to conventional ducted fume hoods for a broad range of applications.
- Environmental Benefits. Air Science ductless fume hoods isolate and trap chemical vapors to prevent ecological impact through release into the environment.
- Versatile. Each filtration system is selected for its specific application. The Multiplex Filter broadens the range of applications. Carbon filters are available in more than 14 configurations for use with vapors or organic solvents, acids, mercury and formaldehyde. HEPA/ULPA filters can add to biological safety.
- Easy to Install. Ductless fume hoods are self-contained and do not require venting to the outside. Many units are portable and may be moved from one location to the next with minimal downtime and without filter changes. Set-up, operation and filter maintenance are straightforward.
- Energy Efficient. Because filtered air is returned to the room, no demands are required of the facility HVAC capacity for make-up air.
- Cost Effective. Facility ductwork, HVAC and construction costs are eliminated.
- Safe to Use. Cabinet airflow and face velocity protect users from incidental exposures to fumes.
- Self testing. (selected models) Electronic airflow monitoring assures continuous safety. An electronic gas sensor monitors carbon filter performance.