ASCO has introduced its Engineered Solutions Program, which cuts the lead times for customized valve and manifold assemblies by up to 50% for the analytical and medical instrument markets. The new program leverages the expertise and resources of the company’s Analytical and Medical Technology groups in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
ASCO’s Engineered Solutions are focused solely on miniature valve products that fulfill the needs of the analytical and medical instrument markets. They are backed by the Advanced and Medical Technology groups’ prototype labs, ASCO valves and assemblies designed for quick and efficient manufacturing, and local technical support provided by product specialists trained in analytical and medical applications.
ASCO’s capabilities include:
- Complete solution provider for value-added miniature valve assemblies and modules
- Technical expertise for co-developing solutions with OEMs
- Rapid turnaround times from design to 3D modeling and prototyping
- Global manufacturing, sales, and technical support
- Class 8 clean room manufacturing to minimize contamination
- Long lifecycle products tested to over 100 million cycles
- Very low internal valve volumes to minimize cross-contamination and improve flushability
- Optional power saving functions for improved energy efficiency
The Engineered Solutions Program is ideal for OEMs designing clinical diagnostic, bioinstrumentation, chromatography, hospital and dental equipment, industrial analyzers, patient monitoring, and surgical and oxygen therapy applications.