Image Diagnostics Inc. (IDI), a leading manufacturer, specializing in innovative diagnostic imaging equipment, announces the world’s first large field 4k mobile and multi-modality monitor system, ilex55. The introduction of this product revolutionizes surgical imaging capabilities in a mobile platform for hospitals and surgery centers. Its breakthrough technology offers superior clinical accuracy during GI, general, orthopedic, spine, and vascular, hybrid surgery.
“Image Diagnostics Inc. introduced portable video integration in 2013 with the MDS.” says Mark Hansen, Image Diagnostics’ Director of Business Development. “The ilex55 represents our commitment to the evolution of lower cost, high value video integration solutions. The platform displays multi-modality images from a wide variety of sources in a single side by side or quad view. Providing state of the art imaging capabilities, maximum flexibility and economic advantages, ilex55 is a trusted alternative to fixed equipment/monitor booms or high-cost hybrid OR equipment.”
Ilex55 offers an economical advantage while providing many of the benefits of a hybrid OR. Serving as a mobile option, it can be adjusted to any room or procedural need and does not require costly OR room downtime due to installation. Displaying images from state of the art C Arms, cameras, ultrasounds, PACS and hemodynamic sources, the ilex55 can be moved out of the way when not needed, or positioned to maximize room efficiencies.
A large part of what distinguishes ilex55 from other options are its features, designed for optimal imaging capabilities, ergonomic flexibility and functionality. Below are features and advantages of the innovative mobile monitor system:
ILEX55 Imaging Features:
- 55” UHD 4K monitor on an easy to move mobile platform with 20” vertical travel
- Display one 4K image or up to four 26” HD images at one time
- Remote control video formatting
- Calibrated surgical color
- Integrated speaker and USB charging station
- Displays analog and digital signals from multiple sources including: C-Arm, ultrasound, hemodynamics, microscopes, cameras, image guidance, & PACS
ILEX55 Key 4K Ultra High Definition Advantages
- Expanded Color Pallet – 4K systems have the capacity to produce more shades of blue, green and red with or without a 4K input source. Naturally this expanded color pallet allows higher accuracy and visibility than current HD technology.
- Dose Reduction – ilex55 customers observe and state they will use the C-Arm Mag function less, as the image quality is improved and so much larger.
- Image Clarity – ilex55 provides an increase in sharpness and clarity. More pixels and colors make a cleaner picture.