Canon Medical Systems USA introduces a new, innovative angiography configuration featuring its Alphenix Sky + C-arm and Hybrid Catheterization Tilt/Cradle Table for interventional procedures with its innovative Aquilion ONE / GENESIS Edition CT system. The new pairing, called the Alphenix 4D CT, allows clinicians to efficiently plan, treat and verify in a single clinical setting. The flexible hybrid system enables streamlined workflow and outstanding range of patient access and coverage. Benefits include:
- DoseRite technology designed to help clinicians minimize patient X-ray exposure while maintaining optimum image quality
- Outstanding patient access, enabling clinicians to move the system, not the patient, and utilizing the new tilting cradle table
- Greater control for the clinician with the tableside Alphenix Tablet to deliver a fast, seamless and rich workflow experience (optional)
- Unprecedented flexibility with innovative C-arm flip, right or left lateral flexibility, speed, and full body 3D imaging capability
- Boosted productivity with the new Alphenix Workstation which integrates applications to help clinicians plan, analyze and perform interventional procedures
The new 4D CT configuration is part of the new family of Alphenix angiography systems which delivers images with clarity and precision. The new family combines industry-leading dose optimization technologies, enhanced workflow and innovative features to help clinicians provide patients with safe and fast treatment.
“The all new Alphenix 4D CT was designed based on the feedback we’ve received from clinicians. With the Hybrid Catheterization Tilt/Cradle Table and workflow enhancements enabled by the new Alphenix Workstation, we are confident this new system delivers on our customers’ unmet needs,” says Casey Waldo, director, Vascular Business Unit, Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc. “The new system expands the capabilities of 4D CT even further and creates new opportunities for innovation through intervention.”