When Clippard invented miniature regulators in 1962, the MAR Series became popular as a simple, robust, and cost-effective regulator in a small package with exceptionally long life. As regulator applications continue to increase, Clippard is meeting the demand with the newest addition to the reputable regulator line.
The new DR-2 Series provides greater accuracy and repeatability (±0.15 psi) while maintaining the same flow and performance characteristics as the MAR regulators in a small, sleek package.
Regulators are offered in either relieving or non-relieving versions. The relieving design maintains a constant pressure output even when downstream conditions change, while non-relieving regulators do not automatically compensate for changes in downstream flow or pressure.
There is no vent to atmosphere, as in a relieving type regulator, and the output pressure can increase due to a down- stream event.
- Design for applications where zero air consumption is required (non-bleed);
- Special diaphragm seal provides excellent accuracy and repeatability;
- Excellent corrosion resistance;
- Relieving and non-relieving designs;
- Manifold mount option;
- Features non-rising internal adjustment; and
- ISO 9001:2008.