The Sentinel Blackbelt Pro is a next generation multi-test, multi-port, multi-channel test instrumentation. It manages and simultaneously executes four-part tests (leak, flow, pressure, and vacuum) at different stations, and all under the control of one Blackbelt Pro instrument. The Blackbelt Pro sets the bar for productivity, flexibility, and communication. It provides leak, flow, pressure, and vacuum testing in one instrument with simultaneous or sequential test capabilities.
A few features include:
- Available in benchtop and wall mount units
- Up to four test ports
- 1, 2, 3, or 4 independent tests
- Synchronous and asynchronous testing
- Sequential and conditional testing
- 999 programs
- 200,000 linked tests (50 tests/part)
- 1 mil test results storage onboard
- SmartKey technology for 21CFR Part 11 compliance
- Digital I/O: 18 inputs and 18 outputs with programmable Tooling Control
- 40-million cycle valve manifolds
And for the wall mounted unit:
- Small footprint multi-station instrument: 16.25 x 13.5 x 10 in.
- Integrated controls and pneumatics
- Concurrent, sequential, and conditional testing
- Test ports and pressure regulators are located on the bottom of the cabinet for easy access
- Standard ranges: -14.5 psig, 0.2 to 2 psig, 1 to 30 psig, 1 to 100 psig, 2 to 200 psig, 4 to 400 psig, and 5 to 500 psig
- Replacement control for our legacy M24 instrument
- Complimentary control to the Sentinel I28
The company supplies each standard instrument with a N.I.S.T. traceable Certificate of Calibration identifying multiple pressure and flow measurement points for its full range of operation.
In addition, the Blackbelt Pro instrument introduces the company’s newest patented technologies not available from any other manufacturer. Our reputation is supported by our customers, over 30-years of proven leak test experience, and over 25,000 applications running the toughest and most unique test applications installed around the globe.
Cincinnati Test Systems