In this week’s episode of DeviceTalks Weekly, Tom Salemi speaks with two executive recruiters about what they see in the medtech market. Over the past month, we’ve seen several medtech companies – big and small – cutting jobs and reducing hours but what does this mean long-term.
In this podcast we’ll identify a few companies that are hiring, but we’ll talk in-depth with the recruiters about…
- How bad is the current market?
- What’s the likelihood for recovery?
- What skills are in greater demand?
- What can people do to strengthen their hand?
- David L. Vied, global sector leader, Global Sector Leader, Medical Devices and Diagnostics, Korn Ferry
- Giovanni Lauricella, VP, medtech practice-lead, The Mullings Group
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to DeviceTalks Weekly on your podcast players.