This webinar was presented live on Thursday, July 30, 2020. Click below to watch it on demand.
Why is it so vital for your organization to understand and maximize its value, even if you’re not in a buying or selling mode? The diagnostics industry — including medical device companies, remote patient monitoring firms, and independent diagnostic testing facilities (IDTFs) — faces many challenges related to physician and patient acceptance, payor acceptance, and often daunting regulatory and compliance requirements. These challenges impact an organization’s revenue potential, total cost of billing, and its associated valuation.
Register today for the 60-minute complimentary live webinar, “Effective Billing Strategies to Drive Growth and Value While Decreasing Total Cost of Billing for IDTFs.” Through this webinar you will gain essential insights regarding how effective revenue cycle management increases your revenue and operating margin, decreases your total cost of billing, and maximizes your company’s value, regardless of whether your organization is in a buying or selling mode. This is a must-attend presentation for diagnostic device and IDTF leaders.
Topics to be covered include:
- The importance of effectively managing billing, claim processing, and accounts receivables as a way to manage total cost of billing and as a valuation driver
- The most important financial and billing key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure business success
- Why optimizing reimbursements is one of the most successful ways to improve financial performance and the steps organizations can take to improve cash collections
- Why billing and IT compliance is so important to valuation
- Strategies you can implement now to improve your market position
Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer
Director, Revenue Cycle
Senior Customer Service and Accounts Manager, Diagnostic Support Services