Thursday, July 30, 2020
2 p.m. Eastern time / 11 a.m. Pacific time
Why is it so vital for your organization to understand and maximize its value, even if it’s not in a buying or selling mode? The diagnostics industry — including medical device companies, remote patient monitoring firms, and independent diagnostic testing facilities (IDTFs) — faces many challenges related to physician and patient acceptance, payor coverage, and often daunting regulatory and compliance requirements. These challenges impact an organization’s revenue potential, total cost of billing, and its associated valuation.
Register today for the 60-minute complimentary live webinar, “Effective Strategies to Drive Growth and Value While Decreasing Total Cost of Billing for IDTFs.” Through this webinar you will gain essential insights regarding how to increase your revenue and operating margin, manage your total cost of billing, and effectively maximize your company’s value, regardless of whether your organization is in a buying or selling mode. This is a must-attend virtual event for diagnostic device and IDTF leaders.
Topics to be covered include:
- The importance of effectively managing billing, claim processing, and accounts receivables as a way to manage total cost of billing and as a valuation driver
- The most important key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure business success
- Why optimizing reimbursements is one of the most successful ways to improve financial performance and the steps organizations can take to improve cash collections
- Why compliance is so important to valuation
- Strategies you can implement now to improve your market position
Director, Revenue Cycle
Senior Customer Service and Accounts Manager, MDx Support Services
Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer