The new X-Cite 120LEDmini is a compact and simple to use white-light LED light source for fluorescence imaging applications. Through direct coupling, X-Cite 120LEDmini delivers superior LED illumination and exceptional field uniformity at the specimen level with the broadest spectrum of fluorescence excitation for routinely used fluorophores.
Additionally, with manual, PC and TTL control, X-Cite 120LEDmini provides convenient control options for any instrument configuration, from basic to fully automated operation.
With LEDs guaranteed for 20,000 hours, X-Cite 120LEDmini is virtually maintenance-free with no lamp or light guide components to replace, and requires minimum space attributed to its compact size.
- LED Technology
- White Light Excitation
- Direct Coupled
- Multiple Control Options
- Small Footprint
- Optimized Thermal Management
- X-Cite Coupling Optics
- Efficiency, stability, instant ON/OFF and long lifetime
- High Power excitation
- Simple operation through USB, TTL or speedDIAL
- Minimal space requirement
- Maximum LED output, lifetime, stability and reliability
- Effiecent optical output and uniformity with highest preforming coupling optics
- Excitation of commonly used fluorophores such as DAPI, CFP, GFP/FITC, YFP, mCherry/Texas Red, and Cy5