Steute’s X-Ray, MRI, and CT device foot switches provide reliable control for the diverse requirements demanded of these diagnostic tools.
The easy-to-navigate and ergonomic designs makes for ease-of-use and user comfort. Units can be customized for functionality and cosmetics (colors, logos, icons, graphics) to complement the requirements and capabilities of your specific device… without any non-recurring engineering costs.
All Steute foot switches for medical applications meet the highest standards of ergonomic comfort and safety. Each is manufactured in accordance with the EN ISO 13485 Certified QM system for medical products.
- Digital and analog control functionality
- Choice of cable and connector
- Molded-in colors
- Powder-coated, pressure die-cast, aluminum consoles
- Ingress protection up to IPX8
- Mechanical life expectancy: > 1 million actuations
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +60°C
- Certifications: CE, cCSAus and FCC
- Custom colors, logos, icons, graphics
- Integral carrying handles
- Choice of console style
- Choice of actuator types (pedals, pushbuttons, rocker switches, joy sticks, joy pads)
- Wireless operation
STEUTE’s broad range of ergonomically-optimized, medical-grade foot switches can be custom-configured to meet the OEMs specific application needs … without incurring any engineering or tooling costs. Available with up to 14 digital and analog control functions. CE, cCSAus and FCC compliant.
STEUTE MEDITECH, INC.