This webinar was presented live on Tuesday, June 23, 2020. Click below to watch it on demand.
As the life sciences industry works to contain the COVID-19 outbreak, it is clear that the dynamics of the medical device and digital health industries are being disrupted. Going virtual is the new normal and executives of medtech and healthtech businesses, and their investors, need to develop their strategy for navigating their way through the evolving landscape.
In this 45-minute overview delivered by MCRA, the panel of experts in their specialties will dissect and discuss the ways which the regulatory, clinical and reimbursement pathways change and how you should be planning.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- The impact of COVID-19 on clinical design and reimbursement
- The rise of telehealth and other digital health and how implementation of digital technologies could impact cardiovascular clinical studies
- The financial crunch and effect on clinical study design; thinking creatively to reduce cost, timing, and burden
- Creating virtual clinical studies: limitations and advantages
- The impact of reimbursement on halting of elective procedures
- Effect of quality of data on reimbursement
Glenn Stiegman, MS
Senior Vice President, Clinical and Regulatory Affairs
Vice President, Cardiovascular Regulatory Affairs
Vice President, Reimbursement, Health Economics & Market Access
Director of Clinical Affairs
Associate Director, Cardiovascular & Digital Health Regulatory Affairs