Harvard Apparatus is pleased to announce the release of their latest syringe pump. The Harvard Apparatus Pump 33 DDS (Dual Drive System) is a leap forward in syringe pump capability. The Pump 33 DDS has two independent pumping channels controlled by an intuitive touch screen interface.
This multi-purpose syringe pump employs advanced syringe mechanisms that include a tight gripping, extremely secure syringe clamp that accommodates syringe sizes 0.5 µl to 60 ml. The Pump 33 DDS offers enhanced flow performance with high accuracy and smooth flow from 1.02 pl/min to 106 ml/min.
The new Harvard Apparatus Pump 33 DDS employs a graphical user interface controlled with a large 7 in. LCD color touch screen.
Features of the Pump 33 DDS include:
- Two independently controlled pumping channels in one instrument;
- Run two separate flows using different directions, flow rates, volumes and syringe sizes;
- Intuitive icon based Graphical User Interface controlled with a 7 in. LCD color touch screen display;
- Integrated syringe manufacturer tables;
- Accommodates syringe sizes 0.5 µl to 60 ml;
- Smooth flow down to 1.02 pl/min;
- High accuracy ± 0.25%; and
- USB, RS-232 & TTL connectivity.