Allied Motion Technologies introduces the HeiMotion Premium (HMP) brushless AC servo motor family.
HeiMotion is available in five metric frame sizes with rated torque from 0.12 up to 14.4 Nm, and continuous shaft power from 50 W to 3.75 kW.
It offers accurate torque ratings, energy efficiency, and a 20,000+ hour life span.
Compressed winding technology allows for a compact size, as well as lower production costs compared to competitive motors.
The series is highly configurable in thousands of combinations to fit virtually any application. It is engineered for use in the machine tools, autonomous vehicles, robots, medical diagnostic equipment and similar high performance applications.
Highlights of the HMP series:
- Standard flange sizes: 40, 60, 80, 100, and 130 mm
- Top speed ranging from 2,000 up to 9,000 rpm
- Holding torque ranging from 0.18 up to 18.5 Nm
- Winding voltage choices ranging from 48 up to 560 V
- Optimized inertia
- Extremely low cogging torque
Optional features include: standard resolver or encoder (including single cable HIPERFACE – DSL interface), holding brake, and connector choices.