Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (http://www.hill-rom.com/usa/) introduced its Monarch Airway Clearance System, a mobile device that provides high-frequency chest wall oscillation (HFCWO) therapy. The device is encased in a mobile vest with a customizable fit. The system uses Pulmonary Oscillating Discs to provide targeted kinetic energy and HFCWO to the lungs.
- Provides high-frequency chest wall oscillation therapy to thin mucus and generate airflow to move mucus up and out of the lungs
- Incorporates LTE or WiFi technology to keep patients wirelessly connected to their care team using Hill-Rom’s VisiView™ Health Portal
- Customizable and personalized vest allows patients to move freely while receiving therapy
- Weighs 13 pounds with battery
- Fits mid-torso with a circumference of between 22” and 50”
- Operates on a lithium-ion battery
- Garment shell is made of polyester