Kollmorgen introduces the next generation of stepper motors, the PMX series, adding smaller 08, 11 and 14 frame sizes to the traditional 17, 23 and 34 frame size offering. Thanks to a wider range of sizes and options, OEMs now have added flexibility to meet multiple performance and application needs from a single motion source. Each frame size is built with high quality construction which translates to reliability in the field and long-service life.
Localized Kollmorgen support offers access to immediate technical expertise for design optimization. Kollmorgen’s flexible manufacturing means seamless co-engineering capabilities–customizing shafts or adding encoders, gearboxes, etc.–allowing for easier integration into both new and existing applications.
In addition to saving customers time and effort on sourcing, Kollmorgen offers competitive lead times for both standard and custom motors. Short lead times significantly speed up product development and design testing, reducing delays and overall costs. Kollmorgen’s competitive pricing means that OEMs no longer have to make tradeoffs on motor quality, performance or technical support to obtain lower costs.
Kollmorgen PMX stepper motors offer:
- Increased design flexibility with six frame sizes (08, 11, 14, 17, 23 and 34) each with several stack length and winding options available
- High torque and dollar with high quality performance in an affordable solution
- Minimal drive adjustments including options for 1.8 and 0.9 degree step angles
- Flexible manufacturing allows immediate evaluation of small modifications and co-engineered solutions for swift delivery and prototyping
- Localized technical support which offers motion expertise and improved delivery, meaning quicker time to market and less downtime
- Easy to apply worldwide with CE, RoHS and REACH certifications