2104 Martin Way
Pittsburg, CA 94565
Expertly Designed, Delivered to Perform
Founded as a custom machine builder 69 years ago, Bishop-Wisecarver as a second-generation family-owned company has never been more relevant to innovative customers requiring highly specialized automation solutions.
Our Signature ExperienceTM process promises our customers:
1. That our technology and designs will be the right fit for your application
2. That you will receive a documented needs assessment to guarantee alignment with your definition of success for your project.
3. We will customize a solution for you – even for one unit.
4. Proactively communicate with you through all stages of your order from beginning to after installation.
5. Guarantee we have met or exceeded your definition of success on your project through post-installation follow meeting. We have you rate us.
What else sets us apart? Customers regularly score us not just better, but much better than other companies in technical & engineering support, product and solution reliability, service and parts support, responsiveness of customer service, and that we appreciate our customers’ business. This commitment to customers through our Signature Experience process helps us maintain some of the longest-lasting partnerships in the industry.
Bishop-Wisecarver makes designing and delivering complex linear and rotary assemblies easy while reducing labor, costs and inventory requirements. Through the integration of mechanical, electrical, software, control and systems design engineering expertise, we continue to provide a single point of service that results in: custom designs, increased efficiencies and accelerated time to market.
Bishop-Wisecarver develops innovative motion solutions that are expertly designed and delivered to perform from a company you can trust. Leveraging nearly 70 years of experience, we’ve earned the reputation of providing unmatched quality, reliability, service and engineering support for every stage of a customer’s design cycle. No matter your application, volume shipment requirements or extreme environmental conditions, Bishop-Wisecarver listens to your specific needs. Then we design innovative solutions enabling you to finalize projects from concept to completion quickly, easily, and cost effectively. Our customers consider us a valued partner that helps solve even their toughest problems with unmatched commitment. How can we help you today?
See the difference our unique Signature Experience program brings to customers.