1261 Hardt Circle
Bartlett, IL 60103
Phone: +1 630-626-1626
The experts at Herrmann Ultrasonics assist you through every phase of your project and lead you to a great weld result in just 7 steps:
1: Application consulting
• Analysis of the part design and application quality requirements • Review of the technological advantages of ultrasonic welding
2: Feasibility of ultrasonic weldability
• Assessment of the material to determine if ultrasonics is suitable • Estimate of development and/or integration costs
3: Sonotrode Design
• Design of the ultrasonic tools
• Sophisticated sonotrode manufacturing and superior amplitude distribution
4: Weld Process Development
• Determination of all essential ultrasonic welding parameters
• Extensive product testing capabilities in our modern laboratory
5: Additional benefits and unique solutions
• Customized solutions & data evaluation • Prototype production is now possible
6: After Sales Service
• On-site start-up & calibration
• Evaluation and optimization of your production
7: Knowledge transfer
• Principles of ultrasonics are explained in practice-oriented seminars
• The advantages and knowledge of ultrasonic technology are conveyed
Herrmann Ultrasonics, the technology leader for ultrasonic welding technology, is a solution provider for industrial ultrasonic technology and your ideal partner for welding thermoplastic materials with ultrasonic vibrations.
Ultrasonic welding is used whenever two plastic parts have to be joined permanently:
i.e. surgical tools, luer adaptors, connectors, membranes but also medical infusion collectors, fluid containers and hermetic housings.
More common applications include: medical packaging for disposable syringes, heat patches and inhalers. Laminating and embossing of nonwoven materials such as surgical facial masks or the production of incontinence products.
Visit our Tech-Center West Coast in Irvine, CA with increased lab capabilities!