121 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210
Onshape’s SaaS Design Platform Helps Companies Modernize Product Development
Ironically, engineers and designers are among the last professions to experience the benefits of digital transformation. While many companies moved most of their business-critical tools online years ago – e.g. HR software, CRM, accounting, marketing, et. – most hardware engineers are still stuck using installed file-based design tools tied to a single work computer.
Onshape is the only Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product development platform that combines powerful CAD tools with real-time data management, collaboration, and business analytics. Executives and managers can get up-to-the-minute progress reports on a project’s status and builtin version control prevents costly delays and manufacturing errors. Whenever an engineer makes a design change, everyone else on the team instantly sees it.
Using a unique cloud database architecture, Onshape:
• Enables multiple engineers to simultaneously work on the same design.
• Requires no downloads, installs or IT support.
• Provides new team members with instant CAD access.
• Has built-in data management, preventing engineers from overwriting each other’s work.
• Automatically upgrades your system every three weeks.
• Tracks every design change in a comprehensive Edit History, allowing teams to instantly revert back to any prior state.
• Eliminates software incompatibility problems. Every Onshape user in the world is always on the same software version – the latest one.
Sign up for a free Professional Trial and experience the benefits of cloud-native product design.
Modern CAD in a Secure Cloud Workspace
Onshape is a next-generation Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) design platform that speeds up product development. It’s an all-in-one system that combines CAD, release management, workflow, collaboration, analytics, admin tools, and an API with more than 50 engineering applications. Onshape helps extended design teams work together faster and helps executives make better business decisions with real-time analytics and unprecedented visibility into their company’s design and manufacturing processes.