Mack Molding has recently added a number of new personnel to help the company mobilize its resources.
Several engineers in tooling, manufacturing and quality positions have joined the company, along with customer-focused roles.
“Mack is experiencing unprecedented activity and we continue to invest in the equipment, technology and training to ensure we are ready to meet the needs of our customers,” Jeff Somple, Mack Molding president, said. “But every great business knows it takes more than machines and technology to be successful – it takes great people. Within our newest faces, I am leased to not only see the benefits of our efforts to cultivate the next generation of manufacturers, we also are welcoming seasoned experts ready and willing to move into the next stage of their careers. At all levels of the organization, we are recruiting the skilled technicians and professional necessary to sustain our growth, as well as providing our current team members with training to advance our in-house talent.”
Mack Molding has added 12 new professionals to its workforce:
- Jim Ostrowski joins as a tool engineer. He is responsible for facilitating design review and feedback for manufacturability and working with suppliers to specify and manage tool construction. He is also responsible for overseeing samplings through part acceptance. He has more than 20 years of design and tooling experience.
- Cory Crawford joins Mack Molding as program manager. He brings in more than 10 years of program management experience with focus on supporting full lifecycle product development in medical device and manufacturing industries.
- Jennifer Beushausen joins the company as an account manager and will be in charge of accounts for Mack’s Southern Division. She has more than 20 years of experience in account management.
- Samuel Engle has joined Mack Molding as its mid-Atlantic sales representative. His region will cover New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland and Northern Virginia. Engle has more than 10 years of medical product experience.
- Jason Hartnett joins the company as manufacturing manager. He has more than 15 years of experience in non-electromechanical assembly.
- Steve Parker joins Mack Molding as product quality manager in the company’s Southern Division. He has nearly 20 years of experience as a product engineering and quality assurance manager.
- Cashelle Lukas joins the company as its health services manager. She has more than 30 years of medical and case management experience.
- Jason Fishner is the company’s newest manufacturing engineer. Fishner has prior experience in project management and mechanical design work on large-scale industrial digital and pad printing machinery.
- Jamison Gates has rejoined Mack Molding as a quality engineer after having served as a metals and quality engineering intern from May 2014 to January 2016.
- Brian Kolb joins Mack Molding as a quality engineer. He will be responsible for compliance with customers’ quality requirements. Kolb has more than 10 years of quality and engineering experience.
- Anne Ryan joins the company as a quality engineer. She has prior experience as a senior process engineer.
- Rebecca Bushee rejoined Mack Molding as a manufacturing administrator. She previously worked in the company’s finance department between June 2014 and July 2017.