All Sensors of Morgan Hill, Cali. has announced a new low pressure sensor, the DLH Series. The DLH Series provides higher resolution than any other fully compensated low pressure sensor currently available on the market. Like our industry leading DLV/DLVR, all error compensation is performed internally by an advanced ASIC so no external calculation is required.
The DLH Series is a low pressure sensor with a high-resolution digital output signal that incorporates a single die. This offers a fully customizable, turn-key solution for design engineers looking for digital pressure solutions. Product highlights include either I2C or SPI output interfaces with 16/17/18 bit resolution and better than 0.25% FSS BFSL accuracy.
The DLH Series uses All Sensors’ proprietary CoBeam2 TM Technology, allowing greater sensitivity while reducing package stress and position sensitivity. With the ability to operate at a low, variable supply voltage from 1.68 to 3.6 V, the DLH Series renders itself a power conscious device well suited for portable applications. This has further implications that the part can operate directly from a battery with excellent performance. Devices are available in 5, 10, 20, 30 and 60 in H2O pressure ranges, gage and differential.
This package features:
- Miniature package with SIP and DIP lead configurations;
- PC board mountable SMT and through hole configurations;
- Multiple port options available;
- Product and Electrical Features;
- Digital I2C or SPI interface offered as a standard feature;
- 16/17/18 bit options available;
- No external components or calculations required;
- Low and variable supply voltage from 1.68 to 3.6 V;
- All Sensors’ CoBeam2 TM Technology;
- Accuracy better than 0.25% FSS BFSL;
- 1.5% Total error band (maximum); and
- Compensated temperature range: 0°C to 70° C or -20°C to 85° C.
Ideal applications for this device are: medical devices associated with low pressure, portable devices, battery operated devices, remote sensing, HVAC applications, spirometry, instrumentation, respiratory machines and industrial controls.
Contact factory for price. Samples are available for product testing.