Air Science’s new Purair FLOW series laminar flow cabinets are designed to protect the work surface, products and materials from particulate contamination. Room air first passes through a HEPA filter then uniformly through the cabinet interior by laminar flow to protect work from unfiltered air. Airflow is oriented to exhaust airborne particulate introduced by the user.
The Purair FLOW series product line employs the Air Science exclusive Multiplex HEPA filtration technology to sustain the contamination-free environment.
Purair FLOW series cabinets offer a proven level of ISO Class 4 product performance at an economical cost. These cabinets are intended for use in non-hazardous applications where biological or biohazard byproducts are not generated and user protection is not required.
A range of Air Science innovations are integrated into the clean, simple, low-maintenance design offering flexible access to the interior work area.
- Purair FLOW cabinets are available in three model sizes with various options.
- Products are designed for desktop use, or may be installed on an optional base stand or mobile cart.
- Purair FLOW cabinets maintain a 0.45 m/s (90 fpm) airflow velocity, measured 6″ (150 mm) from the filter face, with a uniformity of +/- 20% across the filter face.
- This face velocity is in compliance with U.S.A. and international standards for safety and performance.
- HEPA filters are easy to replace; no tools required.
- Task Lighting: Fluorescent cabinet lamp located away from laminar flow area.
- Filter: Camfil Farr main HEPA filter with 99.99% efficiency for 0.3 micron particulates (ULPA optional).
- Pass Through Ports: Convenient rear-wall pass through ports for safe routing of instrument cords, cables and leads.
- Fan: High-performance ebmpapst centrifugal fan.
- Disposable Pre-Filter: Accessible from the chamber exterior top to contain the release of any particulates that it traps.
- Filter Door Lock: Prevents unauthorized removal or accidental exposure to dirty filters.
- 360 Degree Visibility: Clear back and side panels
- Standards Compliant: Performance specifications and construction meet or exceed OSHA, ANSI and relevant international standards to assure operator safety.
For complete details and specifications go to: http://www.airscience.com/purair-flow-laminar-flow-hoods