TRUMPower introduces the TMPC-700, which is a medically approved 700W ATX PC power supply. It gives users a head start in meeting 4th edition EMC standards, including the ability to withstand ESD of 8kV contact and 15kV air. The power supply features China Compulsory Certification (CCC) and Korea Certification (KC) agency approvals, making it especially attractive to customers who use the power supply in or import to China and Korea. The power supply also has UL, cUL, TUV, CE, CB agency approvals.
The TMPC-700 complies with ATX12V standards, as well as 80 PLUS Bronze high efficiency. It comes with:
- DC voltage outputs and maximum loads of +3.3V/24A, +5V/30A quadruple +12V/16A, -12V/0.5A, +5Vsb/3.5A and -5V/0.2A.
- The maximum total output is 700W, with the combined output of +3.3V and +5V limited to 180W.
- The total output current for +12V1, +12V2, +12V3 and +12V4 is 50A maximum.
- The power supply comes with a standard output cableset, which includes the 20+4 pin ATX motherboard connector, 4-pin Molex, SATA power connectors, etc that is suitable for most PC-related applications. Alternatively, custom cablesets can be ordered as well.
With the earth leakage current being 100µA and 150µA maximum at 115 VAC/60 Hz and at 264 VAC/50 Hz respectively, the TMPC-700 is approved to the latest medical standards, including UL/IEC/EN 60601-1 (Edition 3.1), ANSI/AAMI ES 60601-1 (2012), CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1 (2014) and IEC 60950-1 2nd edition ITE standards.
The power adapter complies with IEC/EN 60601-1-2 4th edition medical EMC and immunity standards including:
- EN 55011 & 55022/FCC/VCCI class B (conducted and radiated emissions)
- EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-4-2 (ESD at 15kV air and 8kV contact)
- EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-8, EN 61000-4-11.
- In addition, the power supply carries CE mark and complies with RoHS requirements. MTBF of the unit at full load is higher than 146K hours at 25°C ambient, calculated per MIL-HDBK-217F.
The TMPC-700 has 90-264 VAC universal input and active PFC, which meets EN 61000-3-2 standards. It has a built-in, durable low noise ball-bearing fan that is thermally controlled and comes with a power switch. Additional key features include overvoltage and overcurrent protection on all outputs, low ripple and noise and 0ºC to +70ºC operating temperature.
The TMPC-700 is competitively priced in OEM quantity. Units are available from stock to 8 weeks ARO.