The TPP 40 and TPP 65 Series of 40 and 65 Watt AC/DC power supplies are extended by multi output models and models in open frame format with pin connectors. The latest medical safety report (60601-1 3rd edition, 2 x MOPP) includes a list of variants which facilitates the offering of customized models. The TPP series models are an ideal solution for medical devices and for demanding safety and space critical applications.
The TPP 40 Series of 40 Watt AC/DC and the TPP 65 Series of 65 Watt AC/DC power supplies features:
- A reinforced double I/O isolation system according to latest medical safety standards (60601-3 3rd edition, 2 x MOPP). The excellent efficiency of up to 92% allows a high power density for the standard 2.44” x 3.0” packaging format.
- The full load operating temperature range is –40°C to +70°C while it goes up to 85°C with 50% load derating (for single output models). They come with an active power factor correction and the EMC characteristic is dedicated for applications in industrial and domestic fields.
- High reliability that is provided by use of industrial quality grade components and an excellent thermal management. It makes the products an ideal solution for medical devices and for demanding safety and space critical applications.
- Wide input voltage range 85-264VAC
- Buil-in class B filter
- 4000VAC I/O isolation, 2x MOPP
- Protection class l and ll
- low leakage current