Steute Wireless presents wireless, non-contact magnetic sensors, in the presence of their actuating magnet, send a unique, coded telegram to one or more compatible, easily-programmed receivers. Receiver accepts up to 10 discrete telegrams per channel. Powered by long-life (field-replaceable) lithium battery.
Features of these non-contact magnetic sensors are:
- Available for operation at 915 MHz (U.S.,Canada and Australia) or 868 MHz (Europe);
- Maximum nominal transmission range: 40 m indoors, 450 m “free air”;
- Sensing range: Up to 30 mm;
- Bidirectional communications with receiver confirming receipt of telegram;
- Limit switch signal configurable at receiver (e.g. NO, NC and other);
- Ingress protection rating: IP67;
- Mechanical life expectancy greater than 1 million actuations;
- Operating temperature range: -20° to 65o° C; and
- Certifications: FCC, IC (SW915 MHz models) and EC (868 MHz models).
Options of the non-contact magnetic sensors are:
- Stainless-steel or glass-fiber reinforced plastic housing; and
- Transmission range extenders.