The new Z Series Solenoid Diaphragm Metering Pumps from Hayward Flow Control now makes dosing easy. This revolutionary line of metering pumps expands Hayward’s industry leading range of thermoplastic fluid handling products and solutions for chemical dosing systems and corrosive environments.
The Z Series Metering Pumps brings simplicity in all aspects of design, function and performance. With just one design configuration and footprint, the Z Series features front facing controls and tube connections, allowing for easy and flexible installation. No more reaching over in tight spaces for hookups or connections. Available with analog or digital controls, the Z Series covers flow rates ranging from 1 gph to 14 gph in just three pump sizes. The Z Series also offers stroke rates from 120 to 300 strokes/minute. No need to have multiple makes, designs or models to cover all your application needs.
Other Key Features & Highlights of the Z Series line up include:
- Standard One Piece Molded PVDF Pump Head
- Double Check Valves with Dual Ceramic Balls
- Integral Degassing Valve in Pump Head
- Solid PTFE Diaphragm for Superior Chemical Handling
- Robust Glass Reinforced Polypropylene Housing
- FPM O-Ring Seals Standard
- Removable Bracket Allows For Panel Mounting, or Direct Replacement of Existing Metering Pumps
- Automatic Power Supply – 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz
- 4-20mA or Pulse Inputs & Outputs
- Backlit LCD Display with Intuitive Programming
- NEMA 4X / IP 65 Rated
Additional options and accessories by specific models include proportional control, timer function, pH/Redox controller, temperature input and multiple program languages. All pumps are ETL Listed to UL778 and CS 22.2 no. 108.4. All Z Series Metering Pumps are backed by Hayward’s Exclusive 2 Year Warranty.
Typical applications or installations include but are not limited to, waste and water treatment, chemical dosing, transfer and processing, cooling towers, chlorination systems, aquatic and animal life support systems and metal plating / surface finishing.
Hayward Flow Control