Pinnacle Spine Group, a developer of spinal fusion solutions engineered to deliver optimal bone graft volume and graft-to-endplate contact, announced the launch of its InFill Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF) Interbody Device. This device is designed to maximize wall thickness and graft chamber volume, ensuring optimal contact with the vertebral endplates by both the interbody device and bone graft material.
The InFill ALIF device is compatible with Pinnacle’s InFill Graft Delivery System, which allows surgeons to deliver the optimal volume of graft material to the implant in situ without disrupting the interbody device’s placement, providing an opportunity to achieve maximum bone graft-to-endplate contact.
Features of the ALIF device are:
- optimization for use in the L5/S1 disc space;
- a gently bulleted nose for ease of insertion;
- the option for in situ delivery of bone graft material to ensure a more complete fill;
- a large graft chamber which facilitates formation of a robust fusion column;
- an aggressive tooth design to prevent displacement of the device;
- a large surface area which provides maximum contact with the apophyseal ring, helping to restore and maintain disc space and height; and
- tantalum rod markers which provide excellent radiographic visualization of interbody device orientation and placement.
Pinnacle Spine Group has pioneered the novel concept of placing bone graft material in situ into an implanted device in order to allow optimal bone graft material volume and maximized contact with vertebral endplates, which is a critical element for a successful spine fusion outcome.
Pinnacle Spine’s InFill Fusion Systems encompass a full line of innovative interbody fusion devices engineered for easier insertion, reduced subsidence through maximum contact with the apophyseal ring, a generous bone grafting chamber and compatibility with the InFill Graft Delivery System. The backbone of the technology is based on controlled and precise in situ placement of bone graft material.
Pinnacle Spine Group