TE Connectivity (TE) has developed a new compact AD-101 sensor for continuous monitoring of fluid for air bubble detection in critical applications such as infusion pumps, hemodialysis and blood flow monitoring. By leveraging ultrasonic sensor technology, the AD-101 is capable of positively identifying the presence of a break in flow of any type of liquid.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- • Customizable to fit tubes or pipes
- • Non-invasive design
- • Eliminates sterility and fluid compatibility concerns
- • High noise immunity to EMI/RFI
- • Power-on and continuous self-diagnostic tests
- • Integral electronics
- • Acoustic coupling agent not required
- • Input: 5VDC-24VDC
- • Temperature Range: 0ºC-40ºC
- • Response Time: 0.2ms
- • Output: 3.3 VTTL Logic
To learn more about the new AD-101 Ultrasonic Air Bubble Detector, click here to visit the product listing in TE’s online catalog, or click here to watch an informational product video.