This webinar was presented live on Tuesday, May 12, 2020. Click below to watch it on demand.
Learn how the pressure forming process can cut weeks from your standard injection-molding product development cycle, and help you more quickly manufacture production medical device enclosures to meet demand for rapidly changing healthcare priorities.
You will learn how pressure forming low to mid-volume projects allows for quicker deployment cycles along with improved quality and material options, cost-effective US-based manufacturing, design flexibility, simplified changes and more. The webinar will cover real-world case studies of manufacturers making the switch to pressure forming along with clear steps, guidance, and techniques you can use to achieve the benefits of pressure forming in your medical device manufacturing process.
Attendees of this webinar will be able to:
- Understand the advantages of pressure forming for quicker medical device enclosure and multipart assembly deployment
- Convert your existing low to mid-volume processes to pressure forming
- Evaluate and select appropriate materials
- Take advantage of pressure forming’s capabilities in your product design process
- Understand key qualities to look for when evaluating pressure forming vendors and partners
- Streamline the design and development process, without sacrificing quality or aesthetics
VP of Sales & Development
Managing Editor, Medical Design and Outsourcing