NEW YORK, June 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Reportlinker.com
announces that a new market research report is available in its
Beginning with the recent approval of Gilenya (Novartis;
fingolimod), MS patients are experiencing the arrival of more
effective and less invasive treatment options after numerous years
of limited therapeutic options. As competition intensifies, the
need for less invasive modes of administration will be met and new
drugs will have to compete on other factors, such as efficacy.
Features and benefits
* Understand Datamonitor’s independent appraisal of marketed
brands and key pipeline agents indicated for treating multiple
* Illustrate how pipeline and marketed drugs compare to one
another in terms of clinical and commercial attributes.
* Assessment of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and
threats for key marketed and pipeline therapies.
* Review of important clinical developments for key pipeline
agents with analysis of the latest clinical trial data.
* Determine to what extent current and future therapies satisfy
the main clinical unmet needs in multiple sclerosis treatment.
Datamonitor’s recent survey reveals that US neu