Southco’s Dual Extension Arm (D Series) provides integrated positioning technology that enables the arm to function efficiently in applications needing a robust, stable solution.
The constant-torque, user-friendly positioning features full tilt, swivel and swing out adjustments. Additionally, the arm can withstand touch forces, vibration and heavy loading.
The Dual Extension Arm (D Series) allows the integration of easy and reliable display positioning more challenging applications. The D Series comes fully adjusted for minimal installation time and can be customized to a user’s precise operating effort.
The Dual Extension Arm (D Series) has:
- Extended length, dual swing arm assembly maximizes reach;
- Integrated positioning technology allows for controlled operating efforts;
- Reliable service, eliminating the need for constant adjustment or maintenance;
- Clean appearance with integrated wire management covers;
- Minimal installation time and long cycle life; and
- Accommodates displays up to 18 kg.
Available options of the Dual Extension Arm (D Series) are:
- Multiple lengths (also customizable);
- Two different colors (also customizable); and
- Multiple mounting options (also customizable).
Standards and specifications of the Dual Extension Arm (D Series) are:
- Optimal weight range 1 kg (2.2 lbf) to 18 kg (40 lbf) and
- VESA MIS-D, 100, C compliant.
Industry applications of the Dual Extension Arm (D Series) are:
- Bus, coach and RV;
- Med and heavy truck;
- Industrial machinery;
- Medical equipment; and
- Self service point of sale.