Steute Meditech’s wireless, medical-grade, handheld controls are designed with their proprietary, globally-accessible, 2.4 GHz frequency-hopping protocol.
This bidirectional, 32 RF-channel protocol changes transmission frequency 200 times per second to provide extreme reliability in both surgical and therapeutic medical applications. Sleep-mode, fast wake-up time (less than 200 ms) and real-time battery charge status monitoring extend battery service life and facilitate efficient power management.
Features of Steute’s handheld controls are:
- Hand control customized to meet your application needs;
- Standard packaged or PCB-Receiver available;
- USB Stick Receiver available;
- Replaceable AAA Alkaline Cells;
- Ingress protection up to IP X8;
- User programmable sleep mode function;
- Mechanical life expectancy is greater than 1 million operations; and
- Modular approvals for North America, Europe and Japan.
Typical applications of Steute’s handheld controls include:
- High-frequency surgical equipment;
- PHACO surgery systems;
- Surgical microscopes;
- Ultrasonic diagnostic systems;
- MRI systems;
- X-Ray equipment;
- Orthopedic surgery equipment;
- Endoscopic surgical equipment;
- Wound management systems;
- Examination tables and chairs;
- Dental equipment; and
- Biopsy systems.
Steute’s broad range of medical-grade handheld wireless controls can be custom-configured to meet the OEMs specific application needs without incurring any engineering or tooling costs. Available with up to 14 digital and analog control functions. CE, cCSAus and FCC compliant.