Becton, Dickinson and Co
Becton, Dickinson through its BD Medical business segment produces a wide array of medical technologies for health providers. BD Medical has four major business units:
- Diabetes Care makes syringes, pen needles and IV sets;
- Medication and Procedural Solutions offers needles, syringes and intravenous catheters for medication delivery – and much more;
- Medication Management Solutions makes intravenous medication safety and infusion therapy delivery systems;
- Pharmaceutical Systems creates refillable drug delivery systems for pharmaceutical companies.
Plans for a $24 billion merger with C. R. Bard, expected to close this year, should make BD even more of a major presence in the medical device industry.
* Revenues from Becton, Dickinson’s medical segment.
|Key Personnel: Vincent Forlenza, chairman & CEO; Thomas Polen, president; Gary Cohen EVP & president, global health; Alexandre Conroy, EVP & president, Europe, EMA & Americas; James Lim, EVP & president, greater Asia; Alberto Mas, EVP & president, life sciences; Christopher Reidy, EVP, CFO & chief administrative officer; Nabil Shabshab, EVP, strategic planning & chief marketing officer; Jeffrey Sherman, EVP & general counsel; Stephen Sichak, EVP, integrated supply chain; Ellen Strahlman, EVP, R & D & CMO; Linda Tharby, EVP & chief HR officer; Pierre Boisier, EVP & chief quality officer; Linda Peters, EVP & chief regulatory officer; Richard Pierle, EVP & CIO; Gary DeFazio, SVP, corporate secretary & associate general counsel; John Gallagher, SVP, corporate finance, controller & treasurer; David Highet, SVP, chief intellectual property counsel & assistant secretary; Aaron Pettit, SVP & chief ethics & compliance officer; Antoinette Segreto, SVP, taxes; Michael Zill, SVP, global shared services & business processes; David Singer, assistant secretary; Robert Thibeault assistant secretary; Patricia Walesiewicz assistant secretary;|
1 Becton Drive
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey