WASHINGTON, May 17, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — The U.S.
Chamber of Commerce has welcomed Pharmaceutical Care Management
Association (PCMA) President and CEO Mark Merritt into its elite
“Association Committee of 100,” which includes America’s top trade
Committee members recommend Chamber policy on
association-related issues, propose programming, foster networking
and collaboration, and encourage involvement in Chamber
activities. The U.S. Chamber is the world’s largest business
federation representing the interests of more than three million
businesses and organizations of every size, sector, and region.
“I’m honored to be included and look forward to working with so
many accomplished executives,” said Merritt.
Other new members to the committee include:
- Nick Calio, President and CEO, Air Transport Association of
- Gov. Mark Parkinson, President and CEO, American Health Care
- Joe McClain, President, Beer Institute
- Scott Melville, President and CEO, Consumer Healthcare Products
- Paul Andrews, President and CEO, Western Stock Show
- Steven Wechsler, President and CEO, National Association of
PCMA represents the nation’s pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs),
which improve affordability and quality of care through the use of
electronic prescribing (e-prescribing), generic alternatives,
mail-service pharmacies, and other innovative tools for 200-plus