Pressure forming is often the ideal process for medical device enclosures. Choosing pressure forming for your next medical device enclosure can save significant amounts of money, and improve both the aesthetics and performance of your medical device.
We’ll cover everything an engineer needs to know about pressure forming medical device enclosures, from design to tooling, materials selection, pressure forming, trimming, finishing and assembly.
When you’re finished, you’ll understand why your next medical device enclosure should be pressure formed, and how you can end up with a more cost-effective, high-performance and attractive medical device enclosure than ever before.
After completing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Evaluate pressure forming as a process for medical device enclosures
- Optimize medical device enclosure designs for pressure forming
- Evaluate and select appropriate materials for medical device enclosures
- Realize significant cost savings through advanced design techniques
- Understand the entire pressure forming process