This webinar was presented live on Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2017. Click below to watch on demand.
Times have changed. A unique new medical device concept these days, even supported with IP, is rarely enough to gain investor interest, let alone stroking a sizeable check. Development professionals within the field not only need to understand why this “truth” has evolved so dramatically, but they also need to understand how it will drive change in how medical devices are incubated. Only then will development professionals be able to operate effectively within this new paradigm, and in turn remain competitive.
After completing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Explain how and why investment in medical device innovations have quickly evolved
- Formulate expectations as to how this paradigm shift will continue to impact their operating environment moving forward
- Translate what is now necessary in order for them to remain competitive in medical device innovation and development
- Identify the various incubation options that exist, as well as their key differences
- Appreciate a novel new development approach that provides predictable execution, drives value, accelerates turnaround and minimizes cost