This webinar was presented live on Wednesday, June 12, 2019. Click below to watch it on demand.
Are you considering a change in your business model? Perhaps expanding your reach by transitioning to direct insurance billing for clients and patients in lieu of or in addition to selling through distributors?
Some of the fastest growing medical device and remote patient monitoring organizations have made this change. Learn about the considerations, strategies, and visibility you need to make this transition successful and accelerate your adoption and revenue growth. Topics covered include:
- What’s involved in selling diagnostic medical and remote patient monitoring devices directly to patients through third-party insurance and CMS;
- Compliance requirements, claim submissions and billing workflow considerations;
- Out of network coverage strategies;
- Complex and changing payor-specific rules that impact reimbursement;
- Key lessons learned by clients.
The good news is that some of the best-known medical device companies have trail blazed down this transition. Join us for a live, complimentary webinar where experts with over 40 years of combined experience in billing, coverage, and commercialization of diagnostic medical or remote patient monitoring devices and Esoteric diagnostic laboratories show you how to overcome these challenges, increase adoption, and accelerate revenue.
The goal of this complimentary webinar is to:
- Receive an update on the state of billing models in the diagnostic medical and remote patient monitoring device industries;
- Learn what worked from companies that have already been successful with a change in business model;
- Get strategies to improve adoption, coverage, cash collections and overall financial results.
Executive Vice President & General Manager of Diagnostic Services
Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer
MassDevice + Medical Design & Outsourcing