AdvaMed’s Women’s Executive Network has scheduled a one-day conference for Wednesday, May 19.
Future of Medtech: Leading with Resilience, Agility and Empathy will be a virtual event featuring a range of executives from the medical device and corporate world to discuss issues pertaining to leadership throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Scheduled speakers include:
- Jessica C. Johnston, director of public affairs, BD.
- Dr. Shamiram Feinglass, chief medical officer, Danaher.
- Jennifer Garner, Actor, entrepreneur & advocate.
- Nicolette Louissaint, executive eirector, Healthcare Ready.
- Tracy MacNeal, president & CEO, Materna Medical, and chair, AdvaMed Women’s Executive Network.
- Ashley McEvoy, EVP & worldwide chair of medical devices, Johnson & Johnson.
- Kristina Pisanelli, VP – Americas, global government affairs, Medtronic.
- Fernando Salinas, Global SVP, HR R&D, robotics, digital solutions and external innovations, Johnson & Johnson.
More information is available here.