ZEISS announces they will be showcasing the latest microscopy innovations and advancements at Microscopy & Microanalysis (M&M) 2016, July 24 to 28, 2016, in Columbus, OH. ZEISS experts will be on hand at Booth #902 to offer a variety of lunch and after-hour technology seminars.
Visitors to the booth are also invited to test drive the newest electron/ion and light microscopes and to join the multi-scale journey. ZEISS is also proud to be celebrating Carl Zeiss’s 200th Birthday during this year’s event.
Learn about some of the newest solutions and workflows from the ZEISS product management team at the lunchtime technology seminars, held from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. Pre-registration is required.
• Monday, July 25, In situ Microscopy for Materials Science
• Tuesday, July 26, Strength in Numbers: Collaborative Microscopy using Atlas 5
• Wednesday, July 27, From 3D Light to 3D Electron Microscopy
ZEISS will also hold happy hour and evening tutorial events, held from 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m., where attendees can hear from ZEISS customers. These events will be held after exhibit hall closes, so pre-registration is a must. Sign-up for the evening tutorials at the MSA MegaBooth inside the Exhibit Hall.
• Tuesday evening, July 26, Multi-scale Correlative Materials Science: Probing Microstructure Evolution in 3D and 4D, Dr. Nikhilesh Chawla, Arizona State University
• Wednesday, July 27, Correlative Microscopy for Analytical Speed in NASCAR, Jim Suth, Quality Control Manager, ECR Engines, North Carolina
Meet one-on-one with product specialists who can answer your questions, share application data and provide information on ZEISS electron/ion microscopes, X-ray microscopes and light microscopes.