This webinar was presented live on Thursday, October 29, 2020. Click below to watch it on demand.
Adapting to this new virtual and remote reality is pushing medical device companies to rapidly modernize their processes by embracing digitalization and Industry 4.0 technologies. How can they implement this approach to virtually drive the design and production processes of a medical ventilator? During this webinar, you will learn how a wide array of technologies can drive the design and production processes of the Medtronic PB560 ventilator.
The following topics will be covered in this webinar:
- Applying a model-based systems engineering strategy to efficiently integrate all engineering disciplines and requirements.
- Running system simulation to quickly assess the ventilator performance across various patient scenarios.
- Visualizing the flow behavior of a disposable part to confirm acceptable patient flow distribution.
- Generating digital evidence to reduce costly physical tests and expedite product development.
- Designing an additive manufacturing part and setting up 3D printing production.
- Implementing process and plant simulation to ensure social distancing.
Portfolio Development Executive
Siemens Digital Industry Software