EtQ will be showcasing their free application, traqpath, for Compliance Events and Corrective Action Tracking at the 2016 World Conference on Quality and Improvement (WCQI) on May 16 to May 18, 2016 in booth 819.
Attendees will learn how to drive collaboration and gain control with traqpath for both small and large businesses. traqpath allows business to:
- Launch compliance events and action items,
- Track progress and generate reports,
- Organize compliance data,
- Archive and search on compliance events,
- Collaborate with others within a specific workgroup on compliance events and
- Extend compliance to unlimited external stakeholders, such as suppliers and customers.
You can access traqpath over the Internet or on your mobile device through the App Store or Google Play.