635 Park Court
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Your Premier Medical Interconnect Solutions Partner
LEMO ® is the leader in designing and manufacturing precision custom interconnect solutions. High-quality LEMO Push-Pull connectors and Northwire Custom Cables are used in a wide range of challenging applications such as Medical, Autonomous Vehicles, Robotics, Aerospace, Defense, Space, Information Systems, and Test & Measurement.
• Standard/Custom Design for Applications such as Pulsed Field Ablation
• Touch Proof
• Steam Sterilizable
• 3 High Voltage conﬁ gurations (2, 5 & 8 contacts)
• IEC 60601 compliant
• Temperature range -50°C to 170°C
• Lightweight and compact design for space savings
• Push-Pull quick and secure locking
• Water-resistant IP66 available
• Quality custom cable solutions for Electrophysiology, Mapping, and Ablation; Surgical Robotics (RAS); Laparoscopic Surgery; Electro Surgery; Patient Monitoring
• BioCompatic ® Silicone Alternative USP Class VI medical cable
• Design engineers help you navigate complex regulatory requirements and select the right cable materials and components for your exact end application
• Quality Management System certiﬁ ed to ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
LEMO ® , founded in Switzerland in 1946, took its name from the company founder, engineer Léon Mouttet. Originally a manufacturer of contacts in noble and rare metals, the company took a major step forward in 1957 with the introduction of the push-pull self- latching connector.
In 1984 LEMO purchased REDEL and LEMO then began marketing plastic connectors to the medical market. Today LEMO’s largest market in the USA is medical and continues to grow. Due to the high demand and increased sales for cable assemblies, LEMO purchased Northwire, Inc., a wire and cable manufacturer, in the Summer of 2014, to complete the solution.