Rogers, CT – Rogers Corporation will be showcasing its Medical Technology Solutions at the upcoming MD&M show, February 9-11, in Anaheim, CA (booth #2873).
Rogers is a specialty materials company with extensive experience in a broad range of material and process technologies that can enhance performance and patient comfort when applied to advanced medical technologies like medical electrodes, sensors and devices. A world class manufacturer (ISO 9001), Rogers’ staff of scientists and engineers provide a range of medical device solutions – from simple intermediate components to complete turnkey solutions.
Rogers provides a unique combination of process and material technologies that are well suited to the manufacture of advanced medical electronics. Rogers specializes in:
* Large Volume and Ultra Fine Screen Printing
* Unique and Cutting-Edge User Interface and Display Lighting
* High Performance Urethane and Silicone Foams
* High Quality Medical Grade Acrylic and Silicone PSA
* High performance Circuit Materials
* Thin and Long Life Flat Panel Batteries
* Reliable Component Assembly and Integration
Applications include defibrillation/multi-function electrodes, specialty EEG electrodes, holter monitors, advanced cardiac monitoring, transdermal drug delivery devices and other medical electronics.
Rogers also provides a variety of user interface solutions including EL and LGF backlighting, capacitive sensing, morphing display/key pad technology, and a portfolio of EL and piezo haptic drivers. These solutions can be used to enhance the user experience and information displays on a variety of medical devices.