The Microchip MRF24WN0MA and MRF24WN0MB from Mouser are 2.4GHz compliant surface mount modules with all components associated with Radio Frequency (RF). They are designed for fast IoT connection for low-power wireless modules.
Functioning with a sensitivity of -94dBm, Mouser says, “These modules include a crystal oscillator, bypass and bias passives, baseband, RF and power amplifier, and built-in hardware support,” and that the microchips include 1-13 channels.
The modules work with Microchips’s MPLAB® harmony integrated software framework and include an Ultra-Small W.FL Connector for external antennae (MRF24WN0MB) and an RoHS Compliant.
Other features include:
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant transceiver
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11n single stream 1×1
- SPI interface to host controller (4 wire including interrupt)
- Fully integrated wireless module with voltage regulation, crystal, RF matching circuitry, Power Amplifier (PA), Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), and PCB trace antenna
- Compact surface mount module of 17.8mm x 26.7mm x 2.2mm dimension
For more information, visit: www.mouser.com.