The latest version of Simpleware software also includes support for importing 4D DICOM, among other improvements.
Simpleware software provides a 3D image processing software for technologies including MRI and COT, enabling the generating of models for CAD, CAE and 3D Printing.
The latest addition to tSimpleware’s growing Auto Segmenter family, AS Cardio automatically segments the cardiovascular system. It can automatically segment the heart blood pool and muscle, automatically placing key landmarks.
Here are more highlights:
- Fully automatic AI/ML segmentation of heart CT scans;
- Segments both ventricles and atria, aorta, pulmonary artery and left ventricle myocardium;
- Vessels automatically trimmed, and segmentation tidied up without any user interaction;
- Automatic positioning of landmarks to define the aortic valve, coronary arteries and left ventricle;
- Automatic region of interest detection to speed up inference.
- Synchronize models between Simpleware ScanIP and Solidworks;
- Use Simpleware ScanIP’s full functionality to position the part with respect to your 3D image data;
- Use Solidworks to make changes to part design;
- Sync updates made in Solidworks to linked design in Simpleware ScanIP.