Freudenberg Medical (Carpinteria, Calif.) will be exhibiting at MD&M West alongside joint venture partners VistaMed, Cambus Medical, Hemoteq, and Freudenberg Performance Materials. Freudenberg plans to tout several new products, including:
- HelixTwist multi-lumen tubing, designed to provide an equal balance of stress across the inner and outer lumens as the tube bends for use in pacemakers, breathing tubes and other applications that require navigation through tortuous pathways within the human body.
- Helix iMC technology to continuously measure the inner geometry of silicone tubes, designed to increase product quality for high-precision applications while reducing material usage and process time.
- Velona custom and specialty needles (Cambus Medical), design and product development support, manufacturing and final assembly for needle devices in the clinical areas of fine-needle aspiration/fine-needle biopsy, minimally invasive delivery systems and structural heart applications.
- Tri-Layer tubing (VistaMed), a single lumen tube comprised of three discrete layers available in a wide range of multi-layer material combinations.
- Next-generation products from Freudenberg Medical’s minimally invasive solutions group, including the Composer Epic and Composer Toccata catheter handle platforms, and the HyperSeal Mini hemostasis valve.
- New hydrophilic debridement foam (Freudenberg Performance Materials) for cleansing deep and hard-to-reach wounds; foams with direct coating of silicone adhesive; components for advanced wound care, traditional wound care and stoma care. —NC