NEW YORK, June 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Reportlinker.com
announces that a new market research report is available in its
Patents for the current market-leading depression brands are due
to expire in the major markets between 2012 and 2015, by which time
competition in the market will be at its fiercest. In order to
flourish in this harsh environment, new antidepressants must be
sufficiently differentiated from conventional monoamine
neurotransmitter reuptake inhibitors.
Features and benefits
* Understand Datamonitor’s independent appraisal of marketed
brands and key pipeline agents indicated for treating
* Illustrate how pipeline and marketed drugs compare to one
another in terms of clinical and commercial attributes.
* Review important clinical developments for key pipeline agents
with analysis of the latest clinical trial data.
* Understand how marketed brands are positioned in the
depression treatment algorithm and how they are perceived by
* Determine to what extent future therapies satisfy the main
clinical unmet needs in depression treatment.
Datamonitor’s physician survey reveals that psychiatrists