Traco Power this week announced it launched its new TPP 40E and TPP 65E miniature encapsulated AC/DC power supplies.
The new AC/DC power supplies have safety approvals for both medical and industrial applications. Each wattage family has six models, offering single outputs of 5, 12, 15, 24, 36, 48V with up to 94% efficiency, according to the company.
All models have:
- PCB-mount package
- Chassis-mount with JST connectors
- I/O isolation 4000 VAC with reinforced insulation
- IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 (2 x MOPP) and IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 (Class I & Class II)
- Risk management process according to ISO 14971 including risk management file
- Low leakage current <100 µA rated for BF applications
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 80°C
- EMC compliance according to IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition and EN55032 class B